Join Our Team Today!
We understand that working with people with intellectual disabilities and autism, and helping each person to live a full life takes a special person – someone who’s dedicated, caring and compassionate – that is how we treat our employees. We are always looking for new talent to join our team, and have a variety of full and part-time positions available throughout Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Online applications begin by setting up an applicant username and profile then completing the online application. The online application should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Visit Us at Our Next Open Houses!
Please Bring a Resume
- Thursday, October 24th
9am – 1pm
5000 Express Drive South
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Great South Bay – West Room
- Thursday, October 31, 2019
10am – Noon
1501 Franklin Ave.
Garden City, NY 11530
Learn about our hiring process:
What are the benefits of working here?
We offer competitive starting salaries and benefits packages worth up to $28,000, along with a comprehensive professional development program available to all Life’s WORC employees. Benefits include:
• Affordable Health Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
• 100% Company Paid Dental Insurance
• Pension Plan/403b with Company Match
• Student Loan Repayment Plan
• Tuition and Textbook Reimbursement
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Staff Recognition Awards & Bonuses
• Paid Professional Development Program
Do you know someone looking for a meaningful job with great benefits?
Refer a Friend!