Join Our Team Today!
We understand that working with people with intellectual disabilities and autism, and helping each person to live a full life takes a special person – someone who’s dedicated, caring and compassionate – that is how we treat our employees. We are always looking for new talent to join our team, and have a variety of full and part-time positions available throughout Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Online applications begin by setting up an applicant username and profile then completing the online application. The online application should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Join Us for a Recruitment Open House:
Join our team of leading providers of services for people with disabilities and autism.
We offer excellent benefits, opportunities for advancement, competitive pay rates & bonuses and a great work environment.
Wednesday, July 31st
9am – 1pm
1350 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, NY 11747
Salons 10 – 12
Bring a resume and be prepared for a one on one interview.
If you are unable to attend this event, please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button above.
What are the benefits of working here?
We offer competitive starting salaries and benefits packages worth up to $28,000, along with a comprehensive professional development program available to all Life’s WORC employees. Benefits include:
• Affordable Health Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
• 100% Company Paid Dental Insurance
• Pension Plan/403b with Company Match
• Student Loan Repayment Plan
• Tuition and Textbook Reimbursement
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Staff Recognition Awards & Bonuses
• Paid Professional Development Program
What does the paid professional development program offer?
- Approved Medication Administrative Personnel (AMAP): Staff members learn how to properly administer medications
- Tube Class: Teaches staff to safely administer medications to someone who uses a gastrostomy tube (G-tube)
- Individual Support Courses Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention-Revised (SCIP-R): Staff members learn the skills and knowledge to provide an individual with effective, positive behavioral supports
- SCIP-R Refresher Class: Reviews and reinforces the SCIP-R curriculum and allows staff to recertify annually
- Leadership Badge Programs and Master’s Degree Programs through Stony Brook University
- Autism training programs
Do you know someone looking for a meaningful job with great benefits?
Refer a Friend!
Hear from our staff!
Don’t take our word for it – see for yourself why Life’s WORC is one of the Best Places to Work in New York State!