Wanted: People who really care.
At Life’s WORC, we understand that working with people, including adults with developmental disabilities, and helping them to live a rich, full life takes a special person – someone who’s dedicated, caring and compassionate – so that’s how we treat our employees. We are always looking for new talent to join our team, and have a variety of full-and part-time positions available throughout Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
What are the benefits of working here?
We offer a competitive starting salaries and benefits packages worth up to $28,000, along with a comprehensive professional development program to all Life’s WORC employees. Benefits include:
- Affordable Health Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Dental Insurance
- Agency- Wide Wellness Program
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free Eyeglass Plan
- Tuition and Textbook Reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
What does the professional development program offer?
- Approved Medication Administrative Personnel (AMAP): Staff members learn how to properly administer medications
- Tube Class: Teaches staff to safely administer medications to someone who uses a gastrostomy tube (G-tube)
- Individual Support Courses Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention-Revised (SCIP-R): Staff members learn the skills and knowledge to provide an individual with effective, positive behavioral supports
- SCIP-R Refresher Class: Reviews and reinforces the SCIP-R curriculum and allows staff to recertify annually
- Leadership Badge Programs and Master’s Degree Programs through Stony Brook University
- Autism training programs
To see a list of all current opportunities (direct care, administrative, managerial, maintenance, etc.) please CLICK HERE!
You will be asked to set up an applicant profile/presence and then you will be able to apply for positions directly online.
Hear from our staff!
Don’t take our word for it – see for yourself why Life’s WORC is one of the Best Places to Work in New York State!
Refer a Friend!