Life’s WORC Response to COVID-19 Concerns
Updates as of 3/20/2020:
Life’s WORC is currently operating with a limited staff. All Day Habilitation and Respite programs are currently closed.
To reach our office call 516-741-9000 and use the new extensions listed below:
- HR & Benefits please press 1 and then extension 3100
- Finance please press 1 and then extension 3400
- Trust Services please press 1 and then extension 3600
- Residential please press 1 and then extension 7140
- Nursing press 1 and then extension 9300
- Day Habilitation, Employment, Respite or Community Habilitation please directly call 516-458-0642
- If you are calling for Quality Assurance or Compliance, directly call 516-680-7167
- For all other questions, please press 1 then 2010
Please continue to visit our website for further updates and contact information.
Updates as of 3/19/2020:
Updates as of 3/16/2020:
Due to the increased concern for social distancing, we are practicing precautionary measures for the health and safety of every person supported by closing all Day Habilitation program sites across Long Island and Queens until further notice.
*All Respite Programs are closed as well. Respite Programs closed include:
- Long Island Rec Trips
- Queens Rec Trips (Saturday and Sunday groups)
- Creative Arts
- Making Connections Bay Shore
- Making Connections Garden City
Please continue to check the Life’s WORC and Family Center for Autism News sections of the website for the most up to date information.
Updates as of 3/13/2020:
Updates as of 3/11/2020: