Support Broker Services
They can lead successful lives. We can help.
At Life’s WORC, we believe that with the right supports and services, people with developmental disabilities can lead successful lives in the community, consistent with their own needs and desires. A Support Broker helps a person exercise as much choice and control over their life as possible by guiding them through initiation of a self-directed budget and providing ongoing support.
How can a Support Broker help a person who self directs?
- A Support Broker helps build a Circle of Support team
- Plans a budget for services
- Educates on services and community resources
- Provides training and support on hiring and supervising staff
- Develops habilitation plans, when needed
- Communicates with the Fiscal Intermediary
If you are ready to select your Support Broker, contact us today!