Recognition & Awards
We're here because we care… and we're known for it.
Life’s WORC has spent over 40 years working tirelessly to make every day meaningful for people with developmental disabilities and autism, and their families—and for our dedicated employees who make it possible.
Some of the rewards and recognitions we’ve received are:
- LEAD 2016 – Leadership Excellence Award.
- Voted one of Best Places to Work in NYC from Crain’s Business 2009.
- Voted one of Best Places to Work in NYS from Society for HR management 2009 and 2016.
- 2014 Best of Garden City Award in the Social Services Organization category.
- HIA–LI Not-for-Profit award for 2015.
- 2014 Best of Garden City Award in the Social Services Organization category by the Garden City Award Program.
- American Heart Association – Fit Friendly Worksite Gold Status 2016.
- Achievers – Most Engaged Workplace 2012.
- Agency of the Year – Self Advocacy Association of NY 2012.
- Action LI – Corporate Wellness Award 2012.
Want to find out how Life’s WORC’s award-winning environment can help your loved one, or why we’ve been voted a best place to work? Contact us to learn more.